Tuesday, July 25, 2006

RAMBLING ON THE INTERNET

When friends and others ask me what I do on the net, I tell them I ramble about this and that. Does anyone care to read all these thoughts, is the next invariable question posed to me.

As all questions go ,I look for answers within me. or should I? The net is a medium to express ones ideas and longings and desires and if there is no audience does it matter anyway?

There is some vicarious thrill in writing and seeing ones name in print and a blog does just that. Satisfies an inner need,I mean. It helps me to articulate my jumbled up thoughts in print and hope that someone somewhere will read it. Like a camp adventure looking for thrills in the unknown, writing or conversing on the net with others is like an intellectual adventure with faces and profiles that are imagined via their writings.

Is there a motive to all this? What if there isnt? Is man always to act because of some intrinsic or extrinsic motivation? What do I gain? I am still looking for answers. Man is alone and writing is a lonely pursuit so maybe I look for souls to connect via the ether.

The bottomline is I still dont know why I share so much with you all on the net about so many events happening in the world. The human mind is suppose to query and if I ask questions am I not true to my species?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home